24 TES square section swinging arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 TES square section swinging arm

Hi, looking for a replacement swinging arm for my 1965 TES : any help would be appreciated.

You could widen your search. TFS, and MDS have the same basic swing arm as the TES.

Comment

Thanks: failing sourcing a replacement does anyone know where (around the eat midlands) I could get the arm straightened ?

Comment

How bent is it?

Comment

It looks pretty bad. The chain side is square but the brake side looks approx 6 degrees out at cross beam on one side.
          I am inclined to think someone in its past has attempted a repair and brazed it unsquare.

Comment

I think your best bet is to contact Dave Higgins on hear he does a great job straightening frames and s/arms done 3 frames good price and quality work

Comment

Thanks Gary; do you have a contact number or direct email for Dave ?

Comment

Mine was bent, causing the wheel to lean over at an angle when viewed from the rear. I left one shock on and pushed the other side down using a trolley jack. I set the front wheel spindle level and kept join bit by bit until the rear spindle was level too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chizzler View Post
                  Thanks Gary; do you have a contact number or direct email for Dave ?
                  Dave is a GRA member, so you can PM him

Comment

Working...
                  X