Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust covers

Hi there,
    does anyone out there have any information as to where I might get hold of the dust covers that fit inside paddle hubs, there are two sizes, 2" and 1 15/16" dia.
    These are the last bits I need to finish off refurbishing my wheels,
    thanks
    Gareth

Dust Covers

Here is part of a previous post on Dust Covers that may help

This is a long shot mate, but I was having a root through a box on Simon Bateman's stand at the GRA AGM earlier this year, and found that he had some NOS wheel hub dust covers (still in original Moorland Blue!) that he let me have for a song (money, not the guitar variety thank goodness!)

Also in the box were some similar but larger dust covers that I assumed were probably headstock bearing dust covers. Some were NOS and some needed a good clean up/repaint. Whether he still might have them or not I don't know, but it might be worth giving him a call (01527 522266.) It would probably help if you could supply rough dimensions (overall approx. OD and stem diameter for the central hole) as Simon wasn't too sure what they were for. The lip on the edge was similar in size to the wheel versions as I recall, but the OD was a good bit wider.

Brian
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 11/03/2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Hi gareth.
      I do have a pair of good s/hand ones you can have free, if you send me a pm with your details, i`ll post em off to you, but like all things free there is a catch!!, you must chuck a couple of quid over to comic relief to make things fair?.
      If your interested let me know, dave.

Comment

does any one know where to get wheel bearing dust covers for a 58 Scottish please

Comment

See Greeves motorcycle parts on eBay, listed by british.bikes1970, Stephen.
          Last edited by johnrunnacles; 10/02/2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X