Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox parts - 32A etc

Hello All,

Apologies if there is a really obvious place where I can find this info but I've looked through the web-site and forum and had no luck. I am rebuilding a few gearboxes for my 9E/32A/34A/36A and 37A motors and I need to locate a few key parts. Is there an exploded view of the gearbox somewhere with part numbers? I seem to remember seeing something like this on line a few years back (Nametab??) but can't find it now. I'm in need of several of the small distance pieces that go between the output gear and mainshaft and also the same part (I think?) on the layshaft.

Thanks very much, Jonathan

Try giving Villiers Services a call, Jonathan, on 01384 265797 or search their website.
    Last edited by johnrunnacles; 01/02/2022, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
      Try giving Villiers Services a call, Jonathan, on 01384 265797 or search their website.
      Thanks John,

I can see the spacer I need on their website but it says its for 3 speed gear boxes (part number E6566). I will give Villiers Service a call and ask. Thanks again.

Jonathan

Comment

They do have a whole lot more than is shown on the website. Might have to wait until tomorrow (Thursday) to call, Jonathan. They're usually closed on a Wednesday.

Comment

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
            They do have a whole lot more than is shown on the website. Might have to wait until tomorrow (Thursday) to call, Jonathan. They're usually closed on a Wednesday.
            Thank you John, good advice. I will call today.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
              Thanks HTH, that's fantastic, this is the site I had seen before. I got straight to the info needed, pressure washer E8541 is the part I need, and it confirms that it is the same part as the pressure washer on the mainshaft that loads up on the ball bearings in the output gear. good stuff.

Best Regards, Jonathan Click image for larger version

Name:	Layshaft picture.png
Views:	175
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	90375
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X