32A electronic ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32A electronic ignition

Which electronic ignition for a villiers 32A?
    thanks
    Steve

I would not waste money on electronic ignition, the original system works fine as long as coils & points in good order. You can always fiddle with points ignition to get it working but with electronic is a throw away job. If if aint broke dont fix it.

Comment

Villiers Services are the main agent for Elextrix World electronic ignition. Personally I find the bikes much easier to start hot or cold and run well. The lighting from Elextrix World can be a bit hit or miss though if you have a battery and LED bulbs it would not matter as they would last long enough before you needed to recharge. If all the original parts are in good condition (re magnetised) new condenser etc then you should be fine.

Comment

I run the electrex world ingnition and can't fault it. I had a james with a pvl which didn't seem to run as well

Comment

Although the Electrex systems do work, their after sales service is non existent. Do not expect any help from this company.

Comment

True - I wonder whether it is expected that all queries go through the main agent to deal with? I have had a few conversations with them and as you say non existent.

Comment

I have an Electrex World system on my TFS and it's been faultless - no after sales service has been needed. I recall that it came from Villiers Services.

Comment

Working...
              X