Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Greeves Tuning' - Barry Hickmott Article - Post #1 of #2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to take your hat of to those guys. I remember a chap at the Bob Mac meeting. He looked great in his leathers on the bike. He came back in after his ride on a little 125 Bultaco I think? He parked it beside a Montesa that I was interested in and I went over for a chat. When he took his helmet off and unzipped the leathers down to his waist I could see he was well over 70.

Keep on doing whatever keeps you young at heart It's a good way to be.

Comment

i am getting tempted my greeves is not suitable but my 1933 heavily modded 250 panther racer is i use it for a few sprints and hillclimbs each year and it is street legal (i like to upset the local so called fast bikers )as i have only been riding competition bikes for 54 years would you greeves lads mind me joining in , as the greeves special that i am going to construct will not be ready until later next year,all i need to do is get my local friendly doctor to give me a ccertificate that i am fit to ride in motorcycle sport, but as i see him in the local most nights that is not a problem and it would be good to compare the performance of the old panther with a std silverstone , will.

Comment

PM sent Will. Check your inbox

David.

Comment

Working...
        X