Stefa Magneto Flywheel puller Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefa Magneto Flywheel puller Wanted

Does anyone have a Flywheel extractor for the Stefa Magneto they wish to sell, or know where I can get one? It is Greeves Part No. GST 26.

If anyone has a spare, please send me a PM with details.

Regards

John
    John A - 268

Greeves special tools

John
    I drew up all the Greeves special tools some considerable time ago. I offered them to members for the price of photocopying and an SAE and was met with a resounding silence.

Offer still open.

Druid

Comment

Druid

Thanks for the suggestion, ideally I would like to buy one 'ready made'. If one does not turn-up, I will send you a private message with my details.

John
      John A - 268

Comment

Originally posted by druid View Post
        John
        I drew up all the Greeves special tools some considerable time ago. I offered them to members for the price of photocopying and an SAE and was met with a resounding silence.

Offer still open.

Druid
        Bit off thread, I know John, but would you have time to list what special tool drawings you have available and posting them on here?

Just an idea. Colin
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by John-Boy View Post
          Does anyone have a Flywheel extractor for the Stefa Magneto they wish to sell, or know where I can get one? It is Greeves Part No. GST 26.

If anyone has a spare, please send me a PM with details.

Regards

John
          Make one, i made one the other week out of some scrap plate and a nut and bolt in 20 mins

Comment

I am with Roundy, I just drilled some extra holes in another puller, it also has holes for a Starmaker primary drive sprocket!

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I did knock one up from bits and pieces lying around my garage. It is a bit 'lightweight' and not pretty but it works.
              Regards
              John A - 268

Comment

Working...
              X