For sale a job lot of Greeves/Villiers trials parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale a job lot of Greeves/Villiers trials parts

Hi all things have changed and I have decided to sell all the parts I purchased a year or so ago everything in the pictures is available as a job lot If that's unsuccessful then I may sell individual parts......

I have Two completely rebuilt 250cc engines as well as lots of other parts.....

These parts belonged to a Trials enthusiast and are what he accumulated as spares during his riding career.....

His two bikes have been sold.....

There parts were stored in an old railway carriage which although dry didn't protect them as well as it should so everything will need bringing back to life with a fair bit of care and attention.....

I have many more parts including two trials frames and forks two complete engines "rebuilt and ready to go" boxes and tins full of nuts bolts bearings gaskets what you can see in my trailer and a van full as well!!!!

I thought I would advertise them here if there's not a lot of interest then I'll put the parts on ebay, so no reasonable offer would be refused!!

These parts are in my Garage in Indian Queens Cornwall and can be viewed anytime if anyone wants to, however I live in Italy and won't be there until April at the earliest for collection.....

You can email me at decconstruction@btinternet.com should you need any further information and some more photos....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

How much for the blue banana forks?

Comment

nice kit

Wonder what the frame number is on the TFS ?

Comment

It is just down the road from me, so I am arranging with Dave to have a look shortly.

Comment

Righto, own up! Who bought it all then?

Actually, I think I know.......

Comment

Working...
          X