Fleetwing based special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleetwing based special

Seen on the IKBA forum today, a 1958 Fleetwing special. Owner says he built it up from a box of bits, the main frame of which is a Fleetwing. The rear subframe is DC & the tank the later smaller DB/DC type with siamese exhaust. Looks a nice little special, may not meet approval of the purists but at least it gets another Greeves on the road. Have left owner a message to come across and look at the GRA web site, never know we may have a new member join

The box of bits it was built from

Last edited by John Wakefield; 21/07/2014, 07:17 PM.

Made a nice job of it, hasn't he? Nice bit of lateral thinking here and there. Like it!
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

[QUOTE=John Wakefield;18805]... Have left owner a message to come across and look at the GRA web site, never know we may have a new member join

I'm already here!

Thanks

AndyB

Comment

[QUOTE=AndyB;18812]
        Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
        ... Have left owner a message to come across and look at the GRA web site, never know we may have a new member join

I'm already here!

Thanks

AndyB
        Well done Andy, hope you dont mind me putting the pics up, maybe tell us a bit more on here about it & a few more pics. Just looked up some previous pics you put up & see that you have used the Fleetwing twin brake drum set up.
        I dont think IKBA members are too into Greeves, as you did not get many replies.
        Last edited by John Wakefield; 22/07/2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X