Factory men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory men

Wasn't sure where to put this as it is an e-bay ad.

The two guys in the magazine are , on the left , Bob Mills of the Development Shop & on the right , Ben Nash , motorcycle tester , Invacar assembly foreman .

Bob is no longer with us but Ben is stiil alive & kicking .

Chris

Bob Mills and Ben Nash

Here you go Chris.

I've got a copy of that very handy article 'The Griff on Greeves' (from Motor Cycle 5 September 1963, Vol. 111, No. 3143) and I've scanned and cropped the pic of Bob and Ben you mention in your post.

That's a very handy article to have too, full of really useful info for Greeves owners.

While I was at it, I scanned the rest of the article, along with another excellent article ('25 Tips For Greeves' from Motorcycle Mechanics July 1961, Vol. 3, No. 10.) Anyway, it was a good excuse to get them into digital format, and it meant I could send them to Rob for possible inclusion in 'Leading Link'-thought it might help him out with a bit of material and save him a bit of typing!

Hope your keeping well mate.

Brian.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 01/03/2012, 11:08 PM. Reason: Pic added.

Comment

Wotcha Brian ,

Long time no hear , feel fine at the moment , saw the Doc last Thursday and don't go back for another three months .

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        Here you go Chris.

I've got a copy of that very handy article 'The Griff on Greeves' (from Motor Cycle 5 September 1963, Vol. 111, No. 3143) and I've scanned and cropped the pic of Bob and Ben you mention in your post.

That's a very handy article to have too, full of really useful info for Greeves owners.

While I was at it, I scanned the rest of the article, along with another excellent article ('25 Tips For Greeves' from Motorcycle Mechanics July 1961, Vol. 3, No. 10.) Anyway, it was a good excuse to get them into digital format, and it meant I could send them to Rob for possible inclusion in 'Leading Link'-thought it might help him out with a bit of material and save him a bit of typing!

Hope your keeping well mate.

Brian.
        He-He...your back!

Kenny

Comment

Back...??!!!

Only till I find out out who stole my emu......

Hope it's all good with you and Kathy bud.

Brian.
          Attached Files

Comment

Good on 'yer mate.

Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
            Wotcha Brian ,

Long time no hear , feel fine at the moment , saw the Doc last Thursday and don't go back for another three months .

Chris
            That's really good news Chris, keep up the good work.

Brian.

Comment

Working...
            X