Mortimer 100 Regs, July 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortimer 100 Regs, July 2011.

Anyone seen the regs for the 100 miler at Mortimer in July yet?
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 17/06/2011, 11:36 PM. Reason: Post copied and edited from previous location in thread on 'Gearbox Oils' as new dedicated thread started for 'Mortimer 100' topic here.

Mortimer 100 Regs.

Hi Adrian,

Haven't seen the regs for the 100 miler or the day after yet. They're not on the Mortimer site or AMCA.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 17/06/2011, 11:21 PM. Reason: Post copied and edited as new thread started.

Comment

Adrian,
      Mortimer 100 miler regs finally on AMCA website. Seems that the delay was down to them getting the date wrong but okay now.

Look forward to seeing you there
      Best regards
      Kevin Willmer

Comment

Mortimer Regs

Thanks Kevin, good to hear from you. I assume you'll be taking part on both days! Have to confess that I'm tempted, if only the old frame will take it. The body that is, not the bike. Although who know's which, come the day.

Comment

Hi Adrian,

Yes i'll be riding both days, i'll be on the 600 (B50 pre74) on sat team event then 250 and 350 sunday.
          My nippers having a go also, so now that means i've got to take along 4 bikes Should be fun though.
          I noticed in the regs that they mention a greeves race, but don't see that class listed? I used to like having a go in that class, and it's great fun to watch also.
          See you there
          Kevin

Comment

Greeves championship

Originally posted by ampshire-og
            Hi Adrian,

I noticed in the regs that they mention a greeves race, but don't see that class listed? I used to like having a go in that class, and it's great fun to watch also.
            See you there
            Kevin
            Hi Kevin & Adrian,

Thats a good point - I thought that this was meant to be a round of the Greeves championship, but apart from the title, there's no mention of Greeves at all, or any way of entering. Whats going on there then?

Cheers,
            Andrew

Comment

Hi Andy.

We have Dave Harper's word that this is a round of the Greeves Championship, and that's good enough for me.

Mortimer Club have obviously overlooked the need to modify their "standard" Regs, so, what tends to happen is that Greeves series entrants write in their own Class on the entry form, and send it in like that...............

Hoping this is right (?) and that it works...........

John R

Comment

Working...
              X