Richard Deal looking for his old Greeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Deal looking for his old Greeves

Richard Deal has a bit in OBM, he is looking for two Greeves he had in his youth
    A 25DC 982 WEV, bought from Jack Hubbard of Braintree, and a Scottish (no model stated) 610 RMC
    Neither are showing on DVLA

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
    Richard Deal has a bit in OBM, he is looking for two Greeves he had in his youth
    A 25DC 982 WEV, bought from Jack Hubbard of Braintree, and a Scottish (no model stated) 610 RMC
    Neither are showing on DVLA
    Is he actually still trading? I bought a side stand off of him last year (strangest transaction Ive ever had). He told me that he was operational again at that time
    Last edited by MarkM; 05/01/2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Yes he is still trading at
      Greeves Motorcycles Ltd
      Heath Farm
      88 High Street
      Marsham
      Norwich
      Norfolk NR10 5QG

email Greevesracing@aol.com
      tel 01263 734688

He has an advert in OBM page 21 January issue
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 05/01/2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Why is he still using a website as per that ad in OBM that hasn't apparently been updated for 16 years ...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkM View Post
          Why is he still using a website as per that ad in OBM that hasn't apparently been updated for 16 years ...
          How should any of us know....? Why don't you use the contact details that JW has thoughtfully provided above and ask him yourself.....

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
            How should any of us know....? Why don't you use the contact details that JW has thoughtfully provided above and ask him yourself.....

Brian.
            Interesting reply Brian, it was just an off the cuff, sort of in the passing manner of thought. Not really directly related to the thread I'll admit, - Sorry if it got you over excited or touched a nerve. In retrospect maybe I should have just made the observation and not posed the question (is there an an icon for :Phew)
            Last edited by MarkM; 07/01/2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

More common sense i would say mark, rather than try & create a bit of bad publicty for greeves motorcycles ltd, as Brian said, why don`t you ask the man himself?

Comment

......and then you can tell JW......

bRiAn.

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                  More common sense i would say mark, rather than try & create a bit of bad publicty for greeves motorcycles ltd, as Brian said, why don`t you ask the man himself?
                  Common sense not always been my strong point Dave -
                  The question Brian, was more rhetorical in nature, something that does not come across well in type. Still, your answer was illuminating and unequivocally correct
                  Last edited by MarkM; 07/01/2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X