No announcement yet.

2017 Mortimer Team Race ... Who is in ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Mortimer Team Race ... Who is in ?

Ok riders the season is looming and thoughts immediately go to the big one the Mortimer classic team race Saturday 6th may with Greeves championship round on the Sunday ...

Team Greeves and Mortimer will be out again and hopefully Hawkstone heroes ... This year we want to get three "official" Greeves Works (or not on the day) Teams

So I'm in , McCorset senior and Junior are in , coxy , Higgo ? , Adtian?, punchy ? so who is up for this one ???
    Cheers Kim
    Ps Ice man assume u have date in diary

No probd McCorset has surely a spare !!! I will count u in as a founder member of Greeves and Mortimer would not be same without you !

Comment

Date in the diary Kim.

Comment

Nice one ice man I will bring the gazebo for the pits. Craig will bring the whiskey and Eith a bit of luck we will get flame grilled chairman 😂😂

Comment

Riders wanted for Greeves teams

We have a complete team for the 100 miler . This years top Greeves works team known as Team Greeves and Mortimer will be a top international line up with McCoo and McCoo from Northern Ireland , Higgo Higgins and myself....

Higgo assume you are working on adding rope cutters to your hubs do we avoid the tangle issues of last year ?

We are looking for two more riders to join another Greeves team with Mark Larter ... Let me know if anyone up for it

Comment

Good Luck To The '(G)A(M) Team'....!!!

Hi Kim,

Well done mate, and hope it's another cracker for you and the boys!!

Every time I see 'Team Greeves And Mortimer' it makes me feel all warm and furry inside..... Really chuffed you kept the name bud....

In adition to Professor Higgin's indian rope trick hub modification, I've promised Craig a tub of super concentrated race spec emu oil to smear all over the GrAGA's hot plates......the fumes should give the team at least a small advantage over the opposition....... (just make sure that you're downwind at all times, and don't let Rob use it to light the barbq.....)

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
              Hi Kim,

Well done mate, and hope it's another cracker for you and the boys!!

Every time I see 'Team Greeves And Mortimer' it makes me feel all warm and furry inside..... Really chuffed you kept the name bud....

In adition to Professor Higgin's indian rope trick hub modification, I've promised Craig a tub of super concentrated race spec emu oil to smear all over the GrAGA's hot plates......the fumes should give the team at least a small advantage over the opposition....... (just make sure that you're downwind at all times, and don't let Rob use it to light the barbq.....)

Brian.
              as younger folks would say LOL brilliant Thommo

Comment

Well done guys glad you're as keen as ever. Hawkstone Hero's are planning to ride again too. Surely we must be able to find another couple to join Mark!

Comment

Well chaps, if you really need it, I could possibly be persuaded to get the old Hawkie out.

I just need a bit of warning where the corners are as that is the only place I can get past that young upstart Kim! I just need to work on going AROUND the corner like Kim and not straight through the ropes I didn't notice! Then we just need Dangerous Dick to really provide the crowd entertainment (and justify the expense of the St John's!)

Anyway, OAP's should get bonus laps!

Comment

Brilliant we will rally round at next meet and am sure we can find
                    D 2 more to save Rob his blushes and save us from Dick !!

Comment

Can I ride the Mk2 QUB Kim ???

Comment

Hi Craig - strict pre-74 rules would say no............only way to find out for sure - I will contact MArk Bosher and ask whether this is allowable for 100 miler as an exception........Cheers Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
                          Hi Craig - strict pre-74 rules would say no............only way to find out for sure - I will contact MArk Bosher and ask whether this is allowable for 100 miler as an exception........Cheers Kim
                          Thanks Kimbo

Comment

Get me a bike to ride and we will see who is past it !!

Comment

The older I get, the faster I is.....!!!

That's the spirit mate, you tell 'em Dicky!!!!

Brian.

Comment

Working...
                              X