Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Belatedly Inevitable Return Of The Inevitable Caption Competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bert & jack chuckle, as ernie falls for their stink bomb under the seat gag..

Comment

Bert to ernie, look ernie, i`m the boss, & if you don`t laugh at my jokes, like jack does, then i gonna poke you in the eye with my camera again!!

Comment

Ernie to bert & jack.
        No! no!, don`t tell me!, give me one more go. is it a!!!!! motorbike?.

Comment

Ernie, 'ok boys for the last time, which side do you want the sidecar on!!!!

Punchy
          Punchy 336

Comment

Greeves Cam!

You're on a roll there Dave, good stuff!

Here's another;

'As Bert shows Jack the camera that will be used on his Greeves to record the first ever 'on bike footage' in motorsport history, Ernie just hopes he can find somewhere to put the tripod.'

Brian.

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by Punchy View Post
              Ernie, 'ok boys for the last time, which side do you want the sidecar on!!!!

Punchy
              Ha ha!!!

Good thinking Rob, and welcome to the madness!

Brian.

Comment

Hide and Seek!

'As poor Ernie reaches the count of 526, he suddenly realises that Bert and Jack were having him on.....again!'

Comment

This is getting good

Here's another one.

The bill following the recent engine rebuild from Richard Deal, was met with mixed reactions!!!!

Scotty

Comment

Only just logged on to this thread, Congratulations to one and all for some tremendous entertainment. Just as I thought every eventuality had been covered Scott comes up with this little Gem.
                    Afraid I'm not in your league guys, so please forgive me for just viewing on this occasion.
                    Last edited by ADickerson; 14/06/2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Nice One!

Originally posted by ADickerson View Post
                      Only just looged on to this thread, Congratulations to one and all for some tremendous entertainment. Just as I thought every eventuality had been covered Scott comes up with this little Gem.
                      Afraid I'm not in your league guys, so please forgive me for just viewing on this occasion.
                      Hallo mate!

Adrian, your comments have made my day. On behalf of all our brilliant contributers, thank you very much for saying that. I'm delighted you're enjoying it mate, me too!

Just keep reading the posts and looking at the pic, an 'angle' will present itself soon enough! A Cap Comp wouldn't be the same without your witty contributions! You'll think of something....give it time!

Brian.

Comment

Ooh err...!!!

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
                        This is getting good

Here's another one.

The bill following the recent engine rebuild from Richard Deal, was met with mixed reactions!!!!

Scotty
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian.

Comment

Along your earlier theme Brian.

Bert and Jack chuckle to themselves, as poor Ernie realises that once again, he's got to wear that ruddy Kilt at the opening ceremony of the trial.

Punchy
                          Punchy 336

Comment

Or

Jack and Bert try to control their laughter as Ernie becomes more frustrated with his search for that elusive spark, not realising the boys in the comp shop had disconnected the HT lead earlier!!

Punchy

Thanks Brian for getting this going some cracking retorts, but I think the deal is done :
                            Punchy 336

Comment

It's just a bit of harmless fun isn't it!

A couple of belters there Rob-I like the way your mind works!

Thanks for your appreciative words, and I'm pleased you've enjoyed this 'round' (it certainly has been a good one!) I hope you've had a good chuckle at the previous ones too (see links in post #1.) By the way, those other Caption Comp threads are still open if anyone wants to add any new responses. The more the merrier I say! There's some great pics in there, and proof (as if any were needed) that everyone from 'The Boss' down have had lots of fun with Greeves from day one.

As far as the 'deal being done' (subtle, I like it!) worry not Rob, as I have a few more suitable pics waiting in the wings.....

I'll leave it for a bit though, as I want to give a few more of my fellow 'GRA Naughty Step' occupiers chance to respond to this one first...unless they've decided to 'behave' of course...(doubtful!)

Brian.
                              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 04/09/2012, 06:59 PM. Reason: Two duplicate words deleted.

Comment

Ernie had just realised that the reason for Bert and Jack's good humour might have something to do with a leak from the Nitrous Oxide injection system he had secretly hidden in the toolbox...

Comment

Working...
                                X