No announcement yet.

Oh No, Not Another Caption Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No, Not Another Caption Competition!

Following on from Phil's sterling efforts with the first one, I thought I'd better get another pic on here quick while he's on a roll!!!

To get things started.....

"Brian had a few choice words to say about young Dave's prototype 'Bickers Bars'...!"

Or;

"Despite Bert's misgivings, Brian was certain he could fit an NSU engine in there, ......somewhere.....!"

Ho ho etc. Set the bar low I say!

Brian (not Brain, obviously!)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 23/09/2010, 11:31 PM. Reason: Pic added.

Nice ones Brian, afraid I can't match you experts, but how about
    "Are you sure this is just a 21" front wheel". I'll exit now, leaving the way clear for the rest to improve upon, shouldn't be difficult!

Comment

Brilliant!

That's the best one yet!!!!!

I like the way yer mind works Mr D!

Brian.

Comment

How about:

Another cock-up in the wheel shop. They've misconstrued "275 on the front, and a 4-incher on the back, please"

Comment

Like it John!!!

Or how about;

"Brian was initially dissapointed that the drawing office had substituted his rake and trail figures from degrees to yards, but decided to simply ride around the problem, as always!"

Brian.

Comment

Seems that we're on a roll with this one, then, Brian........or is that what BGS is saying?

Comment

I hope so John, the more contributions the better I say! Nice one!

Brian.

Comment

captions..................

BGS was in no doubt that tyre choice was going to be critical.

Sneaking out at luchtime BGS pondered where he was going to put the chips

Would the scrutineer at Sunday's big scramble notice the lack of brakes

Comment

Good ones Phil!!!

Comment

See, I knew if I left you all to it that the bar would be raised and you certainly haven't disappointed. Mind you, I think it still needs to go a little higher if BGS is going to get underneath it aboard that steed.

Comment

I'll bet BGS had a special 'compression release valve' mounted on the handlebars specially for those 'trying little moments' Adrian, and he just let a bit of air out the tyres....!

How about....

Bert; "Oi.....!!!! Get that bl**dy thing off the roof of my car!!!!!"

Brian; "Don't worry boss...it'll T-Cut out!"

(Note; Car just out of shot...)

Brian.

Comment

Great response Brian, what a fertile mind you must have. I'm pleased to concede that the bar has been raised to the required level now, although I suspect that with help from others it might yet creep a little higher.

Comment

Let's hope so mate...it can't exactly get any worse....or can it??!!

Glad it raised a smile though (probably more of a grimace!), although my mind (what's left of it anyway!) has never been refered to as 'fertile' before.....many other things, but never that!!!

Brian.

Comment

Well Brian, of course it's not everybody that can appreciate such things and after all, doesn't it take one to recognise another.
                            Back to the caption,
                            "If you really want to see what I can do on this, just wait till they take the stabilisers off".

Comment

Ha ha, quite right too Adrian-'safety in numbers' I say!

Like the 'stabilisers' caption!

Gotta go mate...I think the white van's just arrived!

Comment

Working...
                              X