• Show
Clear All

Griffon parts book

Hello John.
    Thank you for your quick response.
    The book is now ordered.
    Mike

Comment

[QUOTE=Rob;64]I'm hitting a few brick walls with drawing enquiries as I quite often need the part number to see which model the offending part belongs to.

Listed below are all the parts books I've been able to find out exist.

Can anyone add to this?

Thanks!

Hi Rob,

this thread has been quiet for a while I see, but as a new member I'm going back through old entries to see what I can pick up. If you are still on the lookout for parts lists, I have an original of GMC 204, model 61N Griffon 380 enduro.

cheers

Paul Hughes

Comment

Paul, that is one I do not have. Are you able to scan and email a copy to me please?

You are right about a dormant thread, I had forgotten even putting it on!

Thanks for your kind offer and it is great to find someone looking back through the threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Paul, that is one I do not have. Are you able to scan and email a copy to me please?

You are right about a dormant thread, I had forgotten even putting it on!

Thanks for your kind offer and it is great to find someone looking back through the threads!
          No problem Rob. I've got your email address from the LL mag so will send you a copy. I've a lot on this week but leave it with me....

I think there is a lot to be picked up from searching back through old threads, particularly for new members like me - not just specific information I am looking for now, but other details stick in the memory for future reference. It is also useful getting a handle on which individuals are most active and knowledgeable. (you know who you are chaps, you're doing a great job!)

Paul

Comment

Greeves Brochure & Info Sheets
            Greeves Spares Suppliers
            Greeves Spare Parts Lists & Service Sheets
            Attached Files

Comment

Rob, I see you have the RDS parts book listed but it does not appear in the list of available literature in the LL. I have an copy that I bought from Frank Conley many moons ago that I could scan if it is any use to you. I hesitated in the past as I am not sure how well it will scan but will give it a try if you need it.
              Stan

Comment

Working...
              X