Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32Dc

Hi
    I am looking for a 32DC sports twin badge it fits to right hand side of the toolbox
    Is anyone making them
    Thanks
    Gary

32dc

Hi Garry

I am putting a 3T in my 25DC so I am looking for one as well. The picture I am looking at has one on the left, on the tool box lid. Is that correct?

Brian.

Comment

32dc

I would say no as all the ones I have seen on the net are on the other side
      About 5" long

Comment

32Dc

Hi.Gary & Brian. I have a genuine 32Dc,which has a flash on both sides,one is high up on the tool box lid and one on the other side of tool box in the same position I hope this helps. No idea where these are available. Best wishes,Les.

Comment

32dc

Thanks for info
          Gary

Comment

GSM Graphic Arts: Trusted label manufacturers and suppliers in the UK. Get high-quality, custom labels for your products. Contact us today for a quote.

This firm should be able to make them with suitable artwork, but batch size would be a factor no doubt. Worth asking though.

Comment

Hi Gary,

I had it in my head they were metal but if they are printed onto silver foil I can get some made. I use to be in the sticker industry and still have some contacts.

Has anyone got a sample I can use to copy or a good close up photograph with height and width measurements?

Brian.

Comment

Hi Gary,

I have spoken to someone tonight who is going to supply me with a photograph and template for the shape. As soon as I have a costing I will post again.

Brian.

Comment

32dc

great thanks
                  gary

Comment

32Dc

Template and photo is being posted today Brian, good luck and hopefully a need satisfied, Les.

Comment

Badges

They were metal about 1/16 inch thick, if look at John's post today about SCAM you will see a badge on the toolbox side as well but that is a later bike.

Comment

The 32DC had thin cast alloy badges on both sides of the toolbox. They're completely unobtainable now - in fact I've only seen an original once - but they were reproduced in the past in alloy sheet with the "32DC" painted on.
                        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
                        X