24 and 25DB for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 and 25DB for sale

I may be upgrading shortly and considering selling on my two roadsters, both are 1960 models and in good useable condition. The single has electronic ignition and an Amal conversion. I'm located in Derbyshire and if interested viewing most welcome. photos here.. http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Andy...?sort=3&page=1[IMG]

Andrew. Interesting to me that the 24DB has a Cambridge registration LJE482. Possibly sold through Claude Scott. Any idea who first owner was?
    The 25DB has a London registration 319UYW but that series dates to 1958. I note from DVLA web site bike was first registered June 2017 but manufactured 1959 so could be correct if it was originally registered in late 1958
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 01/01/2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

John,..the buff log book for the 24DB commences only in 1965 and was registered to Eric Brown in Spalding and then another Spalding resident in 1967. Its mid life history is a blank until 1981 when registered in Norwich and hence by myself last year.
      Re the 25DB I'm afraid I don't have any previous history but believe it was a 1960 model first reg in 1959 and, as you say, again registered to me in June last year.

Comment

..I have now listed the bikes on the Car & Classics website.

Looking to buy a Classic Greeves? Complete your search today at Car & Classic where you will find the largest and most diverse collection...

Comment

Working...
        X