Challenger tank stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenger tank stickers

I am after a pair CHALLENGER tank stickers for my MX3 can anybody help or tell me of a supplier Thanks Simon

tank stickers "challenger"

Good news steve at villiers services has them in abundance tell steve its in the shed where the bikes are on the right hand side where the griffon is he brought from cornwall i saw them and made note of it they have shrank a bit but good original

Comment

challenger tank stcickers

I might be being a bit thick here but which ones are you after? If it's the ones which spell out the word Challenger which go along side the Greeves ovals i'm pretty sure i have NOS ones which have kept safe in a folder in the bedroom for several years now! also have the Anglian ones if my memory serves me right.
      Cheers
      Kevin

Comment

Tank stickers

Og,
        I worry about you!
        We've all got things in the bedroom but not for general discussion. But Tank Stickers!!
        You need to get out more.

Having said that, I've got a Metisse tank on top of the wardrobe - I take it all back.

Druid

Comment

Beaten hands down! All I've got is an NSU Quickly saddle!

Comment

Challenger tank stickers

Yes Kevin the ones that spell out CHALLENGER I think they were only on the MX2/3 air box ? but I would like a pair for the tank. Simon

Comment

Brian,
              Is the NSU Quickly saddle for sale? I have 3 of those mopeds as well!
              I know i'm sad

Druid on top of my wardrobe is 1960's scalextric sets! sidecar and Go Kart sets no less, beat that! (getting sadder by the minute)
              When i grow up i wonna be just like you Druid

Comment

challenger tank badges

Mr Collard etc, I am surprised that MATRON has not put you all to bed, letting you stop up this late. Dicky

Comment

challenger stickers

Didnt they put a sticker across the tank as well in some cases like enfield did with constelation and bsa with the road rocket ?.

gaz

Comment

Originally posted by greeves246 View Post
                    Didnt they put a sticker across the tank as well in some cases like enfield did with constelation and bsa with the road rocket ?.

gaz
                    No, only on the air-cleaner housing. Just on the right-hand side on an MX3 (I think...)
                    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Tank Decals and any other stickers

I'm not sure If this is any help for motorcycles? We manufacture as part of my fishing rod manufacturing business. Self adhesive decals for fishing rods and rod containers. It may have an application if a member has a need for a sticker or decal. We do design and artwork for these in house or from a customers drawing or idea.

More info here: www.davidnorwich.com and the link direct to the decals page here. http://www.davidnorwich.com/RodDecals.htm There is a video at the foot of that page showing how to apply them. It is very easy.

I'll be happy to help if I can - if anyone is stuck for the finishing touch on a project.

David.
                      Last edited by 46T Sprocket; 25/07/2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

ampshire og, seat is for sale .......not brilliant condition......must be worth about a ton on e-bay.....I'll try to photo it for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X