Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffon Gears for sale

Hi all you Griffon owners,

Anyone interested in buying a quantity of Greeves Griffon gears and shafts?

There is approx 25-30 used but very good gears and a few used but again good shafts? can't remember what gearboxes they came out of but i think they are the later 2 types ie PJT and Knight??? Can check up if you know what you want.

Would like to sell the lot in one go but if someone had a genuine urgent request i would sell individually.
    Got as few other bits and bobs: ceriani torque arm, new steffa points, steffa backplate and (flywheels used), c/case studs etc.

Reply / mail me if interested.
    Cheers Kevin

Kevin, I know you're a GRA member, I'll email the Administrator to try and get you upgraded. Your ad should be in "For Sale and Wanted" because the trading facility is for GRA members only.

If your upgrade comes through quickly I'll move the thread.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Cheers Colin, I didn't know there was a grading system or a sales and wanted section either\1
      Please move me when you get chance.
      Many thanks, Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ampshire-og View Post

There is approx 25-30 used but very good gears and a few used but again good shafts? can't remember what gearboxes they came out of but i think they are the later 2 types ie PJT and Knight??? Can check up if you know what you want.

Would like to sell the lot in one go but if someone had a genuine urgent request i would sell individually.
        Got as few other bits and bobs: ceriani torque arm, new steffa points, steffa backplate and (flywheels used), c/case studs etc.

Cheers Kevin
        Hi - If you still have these bits - I have a need for a 5 spline gearbox clutch shaft (mine is slightly bent) - also crank case studs - I am building a griffon Mk2. Send me a Private message if you still have the bbits Cheers Kim.

Comment

ampshire-og is now a GRA Member - just like that!

Thanks for pointing it out Colin!

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

gears

Originally posted by ampshire-og View Post

Cheers Kevin
            am looking for a 18t pinion gear here in aus any chance?

Comment

Working...
            X