Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TFS cush drive rubber-does anyone know a source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFS cush drive rubber-does anyone know a source?

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new rubber cush drive for my TFS rear hub? It looks a bit sad

Originally posted by tony View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new rubber cush drive for my TFS rear hub? It looks a bit sad
    Hi Tony,

I'm sure AJS motorcycles used to stock them, but they don't seem to list them in their online shop any more. May be worth a call.

Looking for 50cc or 125cc Learner Legal Motorbikes or Scooters? AJS Motorcycles Ltd. (UK) have an exciting range of affordable geared 50cc mopeds, 125cc scooters, 50cc scooters and 125cc motorcycles for sale to riders with a provisional licence and CBT, AM, A1, A2 and A category motorcycle licences.

Cheers,
    Andrew

Comment

Its JEFF HUNTER Engineering email jeffalanhunter@aol.com
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 28/09/2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Ajs

They don't stock them anymore , waiting for a reply from Jim Hunter engineering.

Comment

Cush drive rubbers

Apparently AJS got theirs from Jim Hunter but he was a bit slow with deliveries, will probably want a minimum order as well if he does not have any in stock
          They are listed on his his 2008 price list under Misc - British Hub Spider @ £21 http://www.barnstormers.co.nz/wp-con...Hunter-PDF.pdf
          Note though that this is JEFF Hunter Engineering
          Last edited by John Wakefield; 28/09/2011, 05:13 PM. Reason: Added text & link to Jeff Hunter price list

Comment

Success

Email reply from Jeff

"Thank you for your e-mail. Is yours the British Hub one like the picture below? If so they are £24 each plus £3.50 post and packing. Despatch approx 4 weeks upon receipt of cheque. I currently do not have any in stock but I am about to make a batch"

cheque going in the post, if anyone else needs one it might be helpful to let him know so he knows how many to make.

Comment

Happy firm

I talked to Jeff's son at Stafford show and he was very pleased with the mention on the GRA forum, he had a lot of orders for the cush drive. Good to keep small firms like this happy

Comment

Cush drive rubber on eBay

Dont forget they are £24 new so don't bid too high
                Last edited by John Wakefield; 26/10/2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Received my cush drive rubbers from Jeff Hunter today .

Very nicely made and fit the cush hub/wheel very well

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X