Introduction New Member Robbie Allan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction New Member Robbie Allan

I've just joined as about to do some work on 2 Greeves Scottish trials bikes I have a 1960 and 1965. I'm from a Scottish family with close links to Greeves , my late father Robbie Allan worked in factory for a time and rode Greeves trials bikes, road racers and scramblers through a long career. My uncle Vic Allan was a works Greeves rider.
    I've competed regularly including Pre 65 Scottish on Standard Greeves including leading link forks as this is how my dad wanted the bike prepared.
    Looking forward to some support while working on bikes and learning more about a bike manufacturer closely associated to my family.

Welcome to the GRA. You've come to the right place! I'm sure we'll learn from you as much as you benefit from membership.

Comment

Welcome aboard Robbie. With that family heritage I expect you will be getting a few shouts from the historians on the forum. This is certainly the place for help with restorations, just don't assume any question is too daft to ask (though spend some time going over past threads as lots of info is already there). having said that, the chaps here have been invaluable for my restorations.

SW

Comment

Hi Robbie

Hi Robbie.

Welcome to the Greeves forum.

Regards

Scott Chappell

Comment

A very big welcome to the GRA and to the forum, Robbie. Your uncle Vic is, of course, Greeves royalty!

Of course we'll do all we can to help and advise on your Scottish and your TFS. Plenty of willing and knowledgeable help on here for a start.

If you're going to the Classic Dirt Bike Show at Telford do come and see us on the GRA stand.
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
          X