1960 Scottish frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Scottish frame

I am rebuilding my Scottish from the ground up and are after any reference of the nut / bolt used to connect the frame / engine together need to buy replacements.

Thank you in advance

scottish nuts

I beleive it should be BSF I can recomend "Namrick" on 01273779864 you can get 1&2's of what ever you need plated or stainless what ever takes your fancy they are very helpful you can do it on line on www.namrick.co.uk good luck Mike

Comment

Thanks for the link and quick response, I was looking at washer/nuts bolt and spaces (position) etc. which I think a Blue print should help.

Comment

scottish nuts

If you search forum "frame spacers"there is a factory drawing with all the specs for each modal so that may help.

Comment

spacers

That is a jolly good idea, i am currently building a 58 hawkstone and when i stripped the bike all nuts, bolts, spacers etc went for zinc plating.
          What i did not realise is the amount of different spacers used on a Greeves, it took some cosiderable trial and error just to decide which engine plate spacers were correct. Some days later i was musing through some old copies of LL when i came across works diagrams of engine plate spacers covering just about every model. There is a moral in there somewhere i think. Oh and i had got it right which was nice .

Comment

Working...
          X