Oh No, Not Another Caption Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White van indeed, nice one.
    Hope you'll forgive me for asking, I'm a little naive on such matters, but is it to take you away, or bring you back home?
    Apologies, but I can't think of anything else for the caption at present. Hopefully someone else can!

Comment

Care in the community!

Ha ha!!! The answer is both mate.....they let me out for 'visits' now and then, but only under strict 'supervision' of course...!!!

Brian.

PS In the absence of any more caption ideas on this pic, don't worry Adrian, I have another excellent pic to try with in due course...!!!! (groan!)

Comment

Care in the Community indeed. Like it!!!

If it's both ways then that's OK, just as long as they supply internet access so you can keep the GRA Website traffic flowing!
        "An early prototyping attempt to reduce the number of single dabs sustained by works riders when competing at National events" Getting desperate now!

Comment

Caption

Bert offered me a penny and 1/4 to ride for him and after the first race meeting he gave me this funny looking bike where's the money???
          Last edited by geoff lemar; 03/12/2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

caption comp

hi everyone, i`ll Shoe horn one in if i may. " yeah bert, it works well but if we try another one behind i think we could be going places?

Comment

Working...
            X