Anzani exhaust nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzani exhaust nuts

Wanted pair of exhaust nuts that screw in to barrel for a 250cc anzani thanks spike

Originally posted by spike View Post
    Wanted pair of exhaust nuts that screw in to barrel for a 250cc anzani thanks spike
    What model are you restoring

Comment

i 1955 steel frame 25R

Comment

Would Villiers 4T ones be the same thread? They are 1.75 inch dia x 20 tpi
        There is a British Anzani Forum http://www.britishanzani.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl but looking at it there dont seem to be any real posts for around 3 years

Update: According to Collin's book the exhaust pipes on an Anzani are 1 3/8" dia whereas the Villiers 4T has 1 1/2" pipes, so nuts would probably not be interchangeable. If you can establish the diameter of the thread & the number of threads per inch (tpi) it should be easy enough to get a couple made.
        Last edited by John Wakefield; 13/12/2016, 03:40 PM. Reason: size of Anzani pipes given

Comment

British Anzani Engined Greeves.

Hi Spike,

You may find this thread of interest, and I also uploaded a few drawings that may be of use to you.

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by spike View Post
            i 1955 steel frame 25R
            Snap !!! If you have any excess parts I would be interested in them

Comment

Dsu 674 25r

Whilst talking Anzani, does anyone know who the owner is of this 25R (DSU 675 frame number 6358/25R)
              I took the pic at Wimbotsham Rally back in 1999 but did not record who had entered it. Looks to be a collector rather than a rider as its remained un-taxed since May 1992. The bike next to it looks like a 25D with Villiers 2T engine, I do not have registration number of that.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by John Wakefield; 12/12/2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X