TE project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE project

This is my TE project as is now just had it running and needs fine tuning. I built it to ride not to show. It a hàs a hand painted frame and forks I rebuilt the wheels with solid but not very good chrome wheels .I am quite pleased with the finished bike .Should be quite a good bike engine has been rebuilt and has a head and barrel that has been worked on by
    Alan Nicklin
    Built from bits I brought from a GRA member in Cornwall plus some parts I had hidden away
    in the garage . I will post some more photos of the bike plus some of the pile of bits I started with
    Simon
    Attached Files

Looking good simon.... buying that greeves stock paid off a treat ....
    Reliable function is where its at, no point having a bike u`r scared to ride for fear of scratching.....enjoy.....

Comment

TE project

Thanks for that Dave ,I started riding again after a 15 years at the Somerton 2 day in June on the Sprite but after seeing Dick,Rob and others on Greeves bikes I had to build my own.In the parts I brought there was a TE frame and forks and hubs and a complete 32A engine so was a good starting point .I had quite a lot to sort out ,wheels ,rear brake ,footrests etc.
      The photos are the bits I started with.
      I managed to get my money back selling the other parts and build the TE (I had to spend about £400 on shocks, tyres,spokes and other parts ,so quite a bargain I think.I still have loads of parts left ie complete 32A engine NOS 32A & 36A heads plus loads of Greeves and Villiers parts which I will be bringing to the next GRA AGM to sell .
      Simon
      Attached Files
      Last edited by trialrider17; 31/08/2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

TE project

As well as building the TE out of the parts I brought the 20TC basket case the MCS frame and forks went to two very well known GRA members and I know the 20TC has been rebuilt and I am sure the MCS will be up and running soon.The guy that brought Sprite frame that came with the parts is fitting a Ariel Arrow engine to be used in trials
        So out of that pile of parts three more Greeves are back together and hopefully will be used
        (mine will) and a Sprite special .
        Simon

Comment

Working...
        X