No announcement yet.

MX2 Challenger rebuild/race prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear of your self imposed penance Rob. Heartwarming to hear that even a hardened criminal mastermind can be rehabilitated, and it would be unfair of me to do anything other than welcome you back into our forgiving and supportive society. Please keep the tape measure - perhaps it will serve as a tangible reminder of your recidivist past, and help you keep your nose clean in future.

I was going to use it to measure progress on my Griffon restoration, but a 30cm rule has proved sufficient for that...

Sog

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Now then Soggy Welly, I won't deny being a petty thieving scroat but in the case of your tape measure, you may remember Craig had to rush off to hospital with his son. Your tape measure would probably still be in the Mortimer grass if I hadn't rescued it! It was his bike I was trying to nick. I pushed the remains back from the scene of the 100 mph death smash up the hill and then they took it from me and loaded it up before I could dismantle it and hide the bits in the GRA hospitality suite!

So, I wanted a Challenger and ended up with a tape measure that's why I admitted possession thereof!

Oh, the joy of confession, I hang my head in shame and will take myself off to a dark corner and beat myself soundly about the head.

PS - How can I safely return your tape measure?!
      Good days Rob, hope to see you and the hole in the wall gang early next year.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Just a wee update
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X