Motorcycle repairs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle repairs.

At present i am in the process of setting up a small classic/vintage motorcycle restoration/repair facilty.
    Services offered will be, full/part restorations, engine & g/box building, frame repairs, refinishing, fault diagnosis, etc.
    Rates will be competitive, with a discount to paid up members, i am hoping to be up & running by the end of june, quality work guaranteed, pm for info.

Motorcycle repairs

Good luck with your new venture Dave ,may well be in touch soon .
    Simon

Comment

Good luck with your new venture

Comment

I for one would have no hesitation in using Dave's services . If you have read my Griffon restoration thread, you will know the problems I have had along the way. I've paid top dollar to companies who purport to be experts, but have failed to solve the bikes issues - and on occasions have made it worse! Dave has offered words of wisdom throughout the restoration, but as I was getting nowhere, he recently offered to check the bike over for me. It ended with a full engine rebuild to rectify the piss poor job I'd paid for previously. Ignition sorted, fuelling issues sorted, and the bike runs beautifully.

His passion and wealth of knowledge is clear to see within the pages of this forum, and I can now vouch for his technical skill also. Lets all try and support him in his new business- he's one of the good guys

Comment

Good luck Dave can vouch for your work great job done on my ranger frame

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
            At present i am in the process of setting up a small classic/vintage motorcycle restoration/repair facilty.
            Services offered will be, full/part restorations, engine & g/box building, frame repairs, refinishing, fault diagnosis, etc.
            Rates will be competitive, with a discount to paid up members, i am hoping to be up & running by the end of june, quality work guaranteed, pm for info.
            Dave, do you do electrical work too. (wiring up lights for example)

Comment

Location?

Where are you based Dave?
              Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

If you want your bike done by a skilled professional Dave is your man. He has sorted many problems for me including cracked frames which others have found too challenging.

Comment

Thanks for the thumbs up guy`s.......

Comment

Good luck Dave

Mr Higgins is indeed a great mechanic..he can ride too!

If you want your a Greeves well sorted it's nice to know that there is somewhere good and reliable to go!

Comment

Location please?

Where are you Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by 350biker View Post
                        Where are you Dave?
                        Hi, i am based just south of Bristol, thanks.

Comment

Motorcycle repairs

I wish you every success in your new venture. Your work and helpfulness within the Greeves sphere is well documented.
                          Mike

Comment

Thanks Dave - bit far too far away from me in Grimsby I'm afraid but best wishes. Based on the comments noted you should do well. Word of mouth is the best possible advert.

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by MarkM View Post
                              Dave, do you do electrical work too. (wiring up lights for example)
                              Bump reply required Dave.

Comment

Working...
                              X