Not recomended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not recomended

Chris Knight Motorcycles http://www.chris-knight-mcs.co.uk/ of Leicester.
    This company are advertising NOS chrome British bike ball end brake/clutch lever blades on eBay. I rang to check on the length as these vary. The lady at the end of the phone was very surly, When I ask her what length they were she said she didnt know, "They are all same length" When I asked if she could measure them she said she was too busy & I should phone back another time. Sounded like she had just got out of bed with a headache, presumably the owners wife answering the phone under duress.
    In any case the parts were a bit over the top in price £10 each, when I asked her if there was any discount for a pair (they were being sold singly on web site) she muttered "The price is what it says". So not exactly customer friendly. Just to be clear we are talking about
    Chris Knight Motorcycles
    P O Box 6242,
    Enderby,
    Leicestershire,
    LE19 4XJ
    and not of any other firm of a similar name. Luckily apart from control levers they dont appear to sell much stuff suitable for Greeves, and what they do sell is expensive compared with Terry Sewell & Villers Services.
Working...
X