Puch manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puch manuals

If you go to Links & Resources you will find a quick review of 2 Puch books I have purchased.

Mike.

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
    If you go to Links & Resources you will find a quick review of 2 Puch books I have purchased.

Mike.

Hi Mike, I can't see your Puch book review in links and resources. Possibly I'm looking in the wrong place....Can you paste a link to it please?

David.

Comment

Originally posted by 46T Sprocket View Post
      Hi Mike, I can't see your Puch book review in links and resources. Possibly I'm looking in the wrong place....Can you paste a link to it please?

David.
      Cancel that found it New glasses today too ...

Comment

Puch Info - Link.

Hi David,

Hope all is well with you and your's mate.

Saw your post and thought I may as well post a link to MikeV's thread while I was on.....here 'tis; http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...ead.php?t=4605

(Thanks again Mike! Great Puch info/drawings etc, just the job! That's going to be real help to a lot of Pathfinder owners, interesting stuff. )

Brian.

Comment

Puch Manuals

Well done Brian, you are certainly getting things sorted for the members

I cant help out on this one as i tend to go to the Dogs Trust for info!> O i must go for another eye test

Comment

Working...
          X