Battlesbridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlesbridge

Just a reminder that the GRA will be at the Battlesbridge Show, Battlebridge, Essex, SS11 7RF as usual this year to be held on Sunday, 2nd July. However, there will be no live scrambles demo due to Dave Harper being unable to organise it and also his helper from last year having family problems.

However, Dave will be organising an 'Avenue of Greeves' so show your support and go along. Take any type of Greeves in any condition (or colour!) and enter via the 'Exhibitor's Entrance' and you will get in for free - no need to pre-book.

The 'Roving Regalia' will be in attendance so now is your chance to get those stickers you have been after for so long. Also, a chance to accquire one of the new Greeves tee shirts in either normal short-sleeved versions or the new long-sleeved version for trials or scrambles wear.

Please put the word around and support Dave as this event means a lot to him and our attendance will help cheer him up no end!
    '

Battlesbridge

I have absolutely nothing to post, however I'm thinking this post deserved a little more air time !

Rob.

Comment

I agree ....................

Comment

I hope to be there on my East Coaster weather permitting, I dont relish another soaking as last year

Comment

When is it?

No mention in the post??

Comment

July 2nd

Found it now

Scott

Comment

See my post about Brooklands day

Comment

Battlesbridge Pics

Some pics from Battlebridge yesterday, lovely hot day, and a good turn out of Greeves bikes but mainly trials & scrambles, only two roadsters, the 20DC for sale on Terry Sewell's stand, (see for sale thread) and my East Coaster (the only Greeves ridden to the show). As usual a good day with the usual auto jumble stalls. Only saw three Greeves items, a 25DC frame (61/297) for £300 an Essex tank in yellow for £35 & a rusty paddle hub wheel for £80
                Attached Files
                Last edited by John Wakefield; 03/07/2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X