360 Challenger kick shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 Challenger kick shaft

When trying to start my 360 Challenger today for a scramble the kick start shaft snapped leaving the splines in the leaver and tha shaft broken off level with the casing.
    I have looked on the websites for Villiers services and TDS but no sign of a new shaft.
    Can anyone please tell me where I can get said shaft?
    Thanks, Mike
    PS.Please no rude comments on being shafted
    M

A few years ago I bought a kick-start shaft for an MX4 'box from Frank Conley when I visited him in the 'States. That caused a few flutters at Las Vegas airport on the way home when it showed up on the hand luggage X-ray!

Kenny Sykes (on here as Bearingman) acquired Frank's stock so he may very well have one.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Oh dear

I recently sold a job lot of cambarrel mx4 gearboxes at the AGM ..

Try Gary Gwilliam..

Or Geoff nunn will no doubt be able to help.

Regards

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
        A few years ago I bought a kick-start shaft for an MX4 'box from Frank Conley when I visited him in the 'States. That caused a few flutters at Las Vegas airport on the way home when it showed up on the hand luggage X-ray!

Kenny Sykes (on here as Bearingman) acquired Frank's stock so he may very well have one.
        Hi Colin!

We have them still! Part number G1134/19!

Thank you!
        Kenny

Comment

Hi Kenny, hope all's well with you and Kathy.

Mike, looks like you have options. Kenny's will be brand new (old stock) of course.
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
          X