Anglian Enduro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anglian Enduro

The bike would start and just die. I swapped carburettors and new fuel, same thing. I thought probably the condenser then found some fuel mix in the points cover so I am replacing the oil seal. Bit out of my comfort zone , but ready for the new seal. Hopefully with new condenser and points it should be okay.

Ready to register

I have just got an MOT on the Anglian and now ready to register.
    Thanks to Dave for putting right my mistakes and improvements (don't mention the seal ).
    No doubt it will be a DEY number as the TFS has just come through with DEY, they must have a spare batch, new old stock.

Comment

Trust me...i`m a doctor!!!!!!!!

But Tony, you asked me not to mention the crank seal you put in the wrong way....... so i won`t, your secret is safe with me........
      But seriously, things like that are easy done, & as the original was fitted incorrectly, then you have only replaced it like for like........

Comment

Another cracker....!

Hi Tony,

Congratulations on another top job mate, very very pretty indeed, especially when you think how it was when you first got it.....

Good to hear that Dr Higgo was in the wings again supplying quality expertise, as and when required.

Well done Tony!

Brian.

Comment

Another cracker!

Ditto that Brian..... this guys greeves stable is now so large, in a couple more years, he`ll have the uk monopoly, we`ll all be buying off Tonybay...........

Comment

tonyebay

you never know

Comment

GRA Crayoning Dept....!

Nice bit of colouring-in there Tony!

I can see where you're going with this now mate......

Blue one...check!

Red one...check!

Egnaro one...check!

That just leaves a yellow 'un and a green 'un still to do.....

You know it makes sense.....!

bRiAn.

Comment

You forgot Pinky Purple!
                Attached Files

Comment

Well pink is a possibility, of course I would have to borrow a tutu

maybe Brian has a spare

Comment

Drivel Alert!! (for those of a serious disposition....)

Originally posted by tony View Post
                    Well pink is a possibility, of course I would have to borrow a tutu.....maybe Brian has a spare
                    ....what size do you need mate....?!

I have several in different colours, to match my mood.... I've attached a pic to help you choose, modelled here by my mate Sergei Rackmaninuff (...don't spill his pint though....!)

Sadly, the pink one is currently unavailable as The Chairman still has it on loan from last year's panto.....

bRiAn.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh no it's not

Comment

Registration has just come through from the DVLA, really quick about 10 days.
                        I think I have used up all their DEY registrations as this one is RHH.
                        Just the number plate to order and the muddy Devon roads beckon.

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
                          Registration has just come through from the DVLA, really quick about 10 days.
                          I think I have used up all their DEY registrations as this one is RHH.
                          RHH is in the 'F' suffix series (1967/8)
                          Last edited by John Wakefield; 31/10/2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Stale fuel

It just goes to show how much difference fresh fuel makes. I went to take the bike out for a nice muddy Devon ride, and would it start? Not a chance, I kicked and kicked removed the plug, fat spark cleaned it, still no action. Drained the tank and carb, fresh fuel, started first kick. I did not think I had left it that long however it must have been longer than I thought.
                            Has any one used Briggs & Stratton Fuel Fit Additive/Stabiliser to help keep the fuel in good condition?

Comment

Just had a similar problem with my Honda mower i have had for about 6 years, 3 years ago the petrol tank started leaking as the fuel ate through the plastic type tank!!no trouble for the next 3 years then it started to keep stopping after a bit of use and in the end would not start at all found the fuel pipe clogged , after that it went for another couple of months , then in the end yet again refused to start, in desperation took it to a friend who has a mower repair business, and took off and sonic cleaned the carb !! no more probe crudded up with the golden film of are old mate Mr Ethanol deposit. yet again he strikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X