Leading Link, April 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading Link, April 14

Just received my copy and thanks to Colin, it is up to the usual standard! May I just add a little bit to the Page 28 piece about the book "ISDT1968"?
    I was pleased to send over 30 photos to be included in the book as well as an interview with Mary and Dennis Driver. Mary caused a bit of a stir back then, such a shame she didn't get further on the event because the local press would have had her on the front page! The book is expensive, but limited issues of this quality are bound to be such.
    I have both of the ISDT 68 and 70 books and if anyone needs any info for research etc, don't hesitate to ask.

Brian, how about bringing them to the AGM for us to get our sticky fingers all over??!!

Comment

Slight problem there Rob.....I'm Stewarding at a car event that day, plus taking a few more pics. I didn't make it to Marks Tay for the first Greeves Championship round, but intend to get to most of the others this year. PLUS the Battlesbridge show and the 100 miler.

Comment

Oh well, all best laid plans and all that! Sorry you'll be missing it Brian!

Comment

Working...
        X