Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
    Bit of an oldie!
    A 20S last known with Rich Cantu, Indiana, USA by 12/17, presumably still with him.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 13/03/2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

There is a post on FB re 24 MEs and several are being mentioned, so I have asked for numbers. Here is one from Rob Wicks
      Attached Files

Comment

There is a post on FB re 24 MEs and several are being mentioned, so I have asked for numbers. Here is one from Rob Wicks
        Another pic of 24ME133 Its in South Africa
        Attached Files
        Last edited by John Wakefield; 13/03/2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

From Geoff Meadows

I have 24 ME 189 and 193.

Comment

I have 24 ME 189 and 193.
            Are they in USA, would help if you can give location Brian.

Comment

Geoff is "friends" with Kenny Sykes, so presume the location to be USA.

Comment

25DC in UK

A 25DC frame No 61/3255 with Kerry Deller, Henlow. Kerry will take an offer on it if anyone wants a project.
                Attached Files

Comment

These may already be on the system but I can confirm they are alive and kicking competing in the NBBC Pre 65 trial in Lincolnshire last Sunday:
                  24TES751 and 24TE254. There was also a 60 prefix bike whose number I didnt get.
                  Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

Originally posted by 350biker View Post
                    These may already be on the system but I can confirm they are alive and kicking competing in the NBBC Pre 65 trial in Lincolnshire last Sunday:
                    24TES751 and 24TE254. There was also a 60 prefix bike whose number I didnt get.
                    24TE5751 on the list previously last known in Oswestry 7/17 owner unknown
                    24TE254 no previous listing

Comment

Access to list

I might have missed the information about the survivors list and who it is for.

Is it goIng to be accessible for members?

Who is responsible for collating and storing the information?

Is there a backup with someone else in case of computer or health issues?
                      (If it is not being recorded directly on the GRA site)

As everyone who has given information to compile the list a right under data protection has the club any IT policy.

I think it is great to have this, just concerned that like other information it might be difficult to access.

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
                        I might have missed the information about the survivors list and who it is for.

Is it goIng to be accessible for members?

Who is responsible for collating and storing the information?

Is there a backup with someone else in case of computer or health issues?
                        (If it is not being recorded directly on the GRA site)

As everyone who has given information to compile the list a right under data protection has the club any IT policy.

I think it is great to have this, just concerned that like other information it might be difficult to access.
                        I am taking info down for my survivors records, whilst I am backing it up it would be advisable for someone else to also record the info. The more people who have it the better should someone pop their clogs. Obviously it would be beneficial for the club to officially record it. My records are available to members for individual bikes. I cant send copies via internet as its on a word processor system for which I have a printer.

Comment

I want to discuss this at the AGM. Hopefully we will do a continuation of the existing format as seen for the Silverstones. If you look at LL194, Rob suggested we continue the work of Chris Goodfellow and name it The Chris Goodfellow World-Wide Greeves Database.

Comment

Ideally a register on line like that for Austin Sevens would be ideal http://a7ca.org/chassis-register/
                            Its on Excel and is downloadable by anyone. Of course someone will be needed to set it up and maintain it. It will be a time consuming ongoing project, at present I have only 'captured' around 600 bikes (not including Silverstones) With around 500 members in the club, some with many bikes, if we average that out at 2 each thats 1000. Plus of course all those that are out there worldwide with non members it probably in excess of 5000 bikes.

Comment

We'll never know until we get it "Public" (as far as knowledge of it!) We will have to talk over and consider the actual layout and what is available to members and non-members, and as all clubs at present, there are new Regs on Data Holding to be considered.

Comment

My point entirely. I do think that a system where the individual contributes is far less work for whoever is responsible for it (as per John's example). Sooner rather than later as there is already a large number of bikes recorded which will need importing.

Comment

Working...
                                X