Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inevitable Festive Caption Competition Returns For The Inevitable Round 3..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave - agree - that is an amazing show of skill to fly a Hawkstone that high - and look so relaxed an balanced. For those that have never flown a hawkstone over a jump ...they take off well , fly great in the air - land ok on the rear but nothing can prepare you for the shock as the front hits the deck closely after - - it is only slightly easier than jumping 10 foot high and landing whilst on an iron girder ..........The Brace position is preferred

With training and a strict diet and fitness regime maybe one day McCorset will be able to do that without air brushing

BTW That shot should be round 3a of the cap Comp !!

Rider behind " I say Brian this is awwwfully difficult ...and maybe a teenyweeny bit dangerous .....I wish you had come up with something less beastly for me losing the after dinner drinking game "

Comment

High point of Brian's "career".

Brian (to caller): "I think I've found a good reception point for my mobile. If you could just keep repeating what you're saying, as I pass through on each lap I can piece your message together ..... perhaps?"
      Last edited by johnrunnacles; 24/12/2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

The Return Of The Inevitable Festive Cap Comp Round 3.1 Thread Hi-Jack....

As Brian took the jump (one-handed) he realised he had plenty of time to add a few extra clicks of preload via the extension device he'd fitted (just because he could, and no one else had thought of it) to the Zebbedee adjuster bolt in readyness for the landing. At the same time he continued to ponder the complex port timing equation he'd been grappling with all morning and looked forward to the nice peice of ribeye he was having for his tea that evening.

Meanwhile....poor number 8's rear friction dampers had locked solid.....

"Shall I take two inches off the inside leg measurement then sir?", his tailor asked from behind the bush, clip board at the ready.....

bRiAn.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Brian Thompson; 24/12/2016, 02:46 PM. Reason: Pic attached.

Comment

Looks like number 8 has had something let go at the back end........... its either the rear shocks or last nights curry.....
          Thats the low level i`m operating on............

Comment

I told them not to take me out of the office to test the turbo jump adjuster, Mabel will kill me if I get mud on the new Greeves Moorland Blue tie.

Comment

Tow level.....

Bloke on right; "I say sir! Any chance of a quote for the 'Daily Fail' men's fashion page....?"

Number 8; "....not right now mate....Stonebridge's tow rope has just given me a right wedgie...."

Brian; "....where's that high pitched squeaky sound coming from....?"

Brian.

Comment

Air forks !! What are they thinking about bert??? Someone is taking the hiss out of us , next thing they will invent i shocker on the ass end ! Having a giraffe i would say:d:d

Comment

Pic 1 - "Ideal for the Army Team sahh, a regulation pause of 2 3 between each [fork] movement!!

Sorry it's a bit feeble chaps and probably lost on you 'orrible civvies!

Pic 2 - man with clipboard: "Perhaps I need some of this zebbeddey effect to shake out the post-Christmas yulelog. 30 unproductive minutes so far in the bushes to no effect!".

Equally feeble but my main effort was to support bRiAn in his excellent Yuletide initative! Got to rush, New Year's Eve and all that!

Happy New Year folks!

Comment

Well it made me laugh Rob.....you can`t beat a good old yulelog joke.....

Comment

They're in the post.....

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Pic 1 - "Ideal for the Army Team sahh, a regulation pause of 2 3 between each [fork] movement!!

Sorry it's a bit feeble chaps and probably lost on you 'orrible civvies!

Pic 2 - man with clipboard: "Perhaps I need some of this zebbeddey effect to shake out the post-Christmas yulelog. 30 unproductive minutes so far in the bushes to no effect!".

Equally feeble but my main effort was to support bRiAn in his excellent Yuletide initative! Got to rush, New Year's Eve and all that!

Happy New Year folks!
                      Hi Rob,

Ha!!! Made me laugh too mate, and thanks for joining in with those splendid (and not at all feeble) contributions sahh!

Happy New Year to you and yours too Rob, and just to let you know, I've now ordered those Bark Greaves for you and Dicky (to go with the Greeves Hoodies)......Dicky made me do it......

bRiAn.
                      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 02/01/2017, 07:40 AM. Reason: Links added.

Comment

Working...
                      X