Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TES / TFS Rock Guards - A Plea For Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you make a few sets I would like a set as well please

Comment

Just bumping this thread. I would be interested in a set also, if a batch is being made.
      Ian

Comment

Would the rock guards also fit a TE??

Comment

Yes Mark...

Comment

Thats right Te is ok as well ,! Anglian are different yet again, Rob made one for my TFS based on the ones i had on the TES from drawings but we still had to play around a bit with them , I am not sure who will be prepared to make them as it involves quite a bit of work.

I purchased some that were supposedly rock guards at the AGM a few years ago and these then neede to have the brackets welded on! but the shapes were completely wrong and we bind them in the end

Comment

Rock Guards on Ebay

Don't everyone go silly and start a bidding war but have a look at Ebay listing 272792998757 for a set of rock guards that are for sale.
              The listing is not specific on the model they fit, and they may not be the correct shade of Moorland Blue.
              Someone has put a bid already.
              Regards,
              Peter

Comment

I see Duncan of Parkwood products is now making them, I wonder who asked him to make them. He now has quite a range of Greeves parts.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Greeves-te...0AAOSwcklZjOKP

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
                  I see Duncan of Parkwood products is now making them, I wonder who asked him to make them. He now has quite a range of Greeves parts.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Greeves-te...0AAOSwcklZjOKP
                  Tony I have emailed Duncan suggesting he gets himself listed in LL as a parts supplier & also possibly take out a paid advert. We need more suppliers on board as some of the older parts suppliers like John Swainson have given up.

Comment

This is good news - I am looking for some guards and Parkwood are meeting the needs of Greeves owners superbly

Comment

rock guards

just some photos of the rock guards made by parkwood products
                      i must say fitted spot on
                      gary
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X