Peter James Insurance well recommended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter James Insurance well recommended

I have just had my insurance renewal through for my Greeves 25DCE & Yamaha T80 from Peter James Insurance. At £96.47 for both bikes, full comprehensive cover with agreed values plus breakdown cover I think its very reasonable, the premium has only risen about £2 from last year.
    I have found Peter James a very nice company to deal with, & you can talk to a REAL person, & Peter James still owns the company unlike some of the other insurance brokers these days.
    Contact details http://www.peterjamesinsurance.co.uk/index.php/contact
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 11/06/2015, 12:21 PM.

I agree John. I have the Silverstone insured through them, just under £50, laid up policy to cover fire or theft at home, but mainly to cover whilst in transit to race meetings. Dogsbody

Comment

I have been with them fora bout 4 years now a TDM Yam and five off road bikes 2 used on the road trials bikes £120 fully comp agreed value.

Was with footman James after Peter James left and it wet up , and then when aion or something like that took over it was worse, still Caroll Nash were the most expensive and did not want to insure my trials bikes at all .

Shop and ask about, never dwell to long with the same

Comment

Working...
      X