Stafford show 22/23 april 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford show 22/23 april 2017

The Club will be having a stand as usual this year, and as well as bikes required from Club Members . There is a need also to help out on the stand from any interested members willing to help, Mike Norris who has been ill of late ,may be able to do it if fit, with help from Dave Bradley .

Please Contact Dave , or Mike , or Rob our Chairman please.

Just to set the record straight, as we told Rob at Telford, health considerations mean that neither Dave Bradley nor myself will be at Stafford this year.

We do both intend to attend the AGM though.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

I think that may have changed Colin ! as Rob has liaised by phone with Dave who i am informed is going ??

Comment

Can't speak for Brad then.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Dave's only concern was being left holding the Stafford baby if all else fails. Mike is organising the stand but if his health gets the better of him (or maybe that should be worse?) then I will have to assist. In that case, Dave and I will work together with the stand but with me holding the proverbial baby!

That is of course, unless we have any other volunteers who would like to assist with Stafford? If so, please contact me as soon as possible.

As things stand at the moment, organisation is with Mike N so offers of bikes to him please as per latest Leading Link.

Comment

Working...
          X