The 'new' Greeves Pathfinder Enduro/Trial bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'new' Greeves Pathfinder Enduro/Trial bike

Did any of these ever get produced & sold? The advert appears to date back to Feb 14th, 2002. Does look a serious bit of kit, based on the Anglian. Presumably the one pictured is still around somewhere.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 10/11/2016, 11:47 AM.

the part of this bike which interests me is the hydraulic operated clutch. Does anyone do a kit to fit to the Villiers engine range?

Comment

Originally posted by floydbassman View Post
      the part of this bike which interests me is the hydraulic operated clutch. Does anyone do a kit to fit to the Villiers engine range?
      I wonder if the reference to hydraulic clutch is a misprint & should refer to brakes. The 'old' Pathfinder is referred to as being 185cc when in fact it was 169cc
      Why not give Richard Deal a call to ask. http://www.greevesmotorcyclesltd.com/contact.html
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 19/11/2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

New pathfinder

I spoke to Richard Deal with a view op purchasing one as a gift to myself on my retirement some ten years ago,I recall 5K. He mentioned the that there one in Scotland {perhaps the only one built?} No I didn't buy one but a super looking machine. Les.

Comment

On their website they show the new Anglian as being £6700 incl. vat, with a budget version for £5700. An option at additional cost with lights, larger tank, alternative gear ratio's and tyres is offered, which I suppose is the basis of it. Maybe front disc and hydraulic clutch are available on request?

Comment

With a seat height of 36 cm???

Comment

Yes, it has 8" wheels......

Comment

Millennium Pathfinder

A pretty looking bike with some nice updates. The front wheel clearance to the expansion chamber was a definite weakness. As for the hydraulic clutch, that was a aftermarket conversion for motocross.

The bike looked good, but played second fiddle to the then New Millenium Anglian

Both bikes somewhat overpriced.

Comment

The 'New' Pathfinder.

Well summed up Phil, completely agree.

Brian.

Comment

Thanks Brian.

I remember seeing the bike at it's public debut, not certain whether Mr Deal used a newly cast frame loop. Quite what the frame number was is anyone's guess.

I stripped a millennium Anglian and replaced the wheel bearings and brake shoes due to their inevitability.

I wonder if the machine in Scotland is owned by a GRA member?

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
                      I wonder if the reference to hydraulic clutch is a misprint & should refer to brakes. The 'old' Pathfinder is referred to as being 185cc when in fact it was 169cc
                      Why not give Richard Deal a call to ask. http://www.greevesmotorcyclesltd.com/contact.html
                      I sent an email to greevesracing@aol.com on 10th November enquiring about the Pathfinder Enduro but as yet have not had a reply

Comment

Working...
                      X