Ranger 3 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

I parked at Bridge Motorcycles today after a nice ride out. With all the parking spaces available, a KTM rolled up and parked next to me. An easy mistake to make, both have the ability to wheelie, both can do stoppies and not forgetting they are both Orange. He was an older rider so I suppose an easy mistake to make

Comment

• At least there's no fuel pump to go wrong on the Greeves!
      Looking good, I like the orange.

Comment

• Wet Wet Wet

Made a bit of a wrong decision today. It thought it might be the odd shower of rain - well not near Exeter. It hammered down and being a muppet I left my over suit at home, boy did I get wet. Still it makes an enjoyable ride as there are a number of ways to get home, all which can be blocked by streams that come up and go down quickly. The ford was low so not an issue, apart from the mud

Comment

• Missing air filter cover

I suddenly felt a slight touch to the inside of my leg as the alloy air filter cover disappeared never to be seen again.

The nylon nut is still in place so it did not vibrate off that way. Closer inspection reveals that it must have vibrated a hole bigger than the nut
          So larger rubber mounted washer when I put the next one on.
          Apart from that it is reliable and good fun to ride

Comment

• Dave hast just changed the carb for me so I took the bike for a 10 mile spin. Goes well and easy to start when hot which is great.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Gave the 'Tango Tiger' a spin today. It did not begin well as it would not start. Obviously I have not ridden this recently and the fuel was stale. Drained and fresh fuel, second kick. Every time this happens I keep saying I will put a diverter and valve in the fuel line so I can easily drain the fuel and then use it in another bike. Anyway a nice ride and I had forgotten how nice it is to ride. The gearing is great with the road rear sprocket, quality shocks and the brakes work really well - happy days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0665.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	75966

Comment

Working...
              X