Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, i have just joined your forum and wanted to say Hi, i fell in love with the Challenger at a Museum and knew from that point on i would have to have one for my son and i to appreciate and enjoy riding.
    Heading off now to read some more of the many interesting topics from the contributors of this great site. atb Tom

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum Steve....sorry, Tom!!

That's a great username...inspired!

As such, here's a thread that I hope you'll enjoy...... http://greeves-riders.org.uk/forums/...cqueen+greeves

Enjoy the forum Tom, and just holla if you're looking for anything specific.

Brian.

Comment

Hi Tom and welcome to the Forum, I hope you find it useful! Glad you approve of the Challenger, I have one of the little Britain's models here as inspiration!

I hope you find what you are looking for on here. Brian is an expert and knows where everything is as he has put an awful lot of good info on.

Don't forget to visit one of the Greeves Scrambles Series meetings, usually run in conjunction with the Pre-65 Motocross Club.

Also, if you are a loose end this Sunday, come up to the Annual Greeves Gathering at Kidlington, full details are on the website. You will meet plenty of Greeves owners and get some advice before you part with any money! There are some cobbled together collections of various bits about out there!

Now is also a good time to join the GRA as your year's membership lasts right round to June 2018! We have the original factory drawings for the bikes that help enormously of you are doing a rebuild. You will also get access to the member's area of the Forum.

Anyway, welcome once again.

Rob
      GRA Chairman and Forum/Website

Comment

Welcome Tom,
        Brian you never cease to amaze me with the information you can dig up on the forum. Brilliant.

Rob, my apologies for this coming weekend, unfortunately another work trip to Bahamas is getting in the way.

Fat bloke on a challenger
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
          Welcome to the forum Steve....sorry, Tom!!

That's a great username...inspired!

As such, here's a thread that I hope you'll enjoy...... http://greeves-riders.org.uk/forums/...cqueen+greeves

Enjoy the forum Tom, and just holla if you're looking for anything specific.

Brian.
          Thanks for the link Brian, another gem of an artical. Also great to see a photo of the Man on a Greeves ( saved into my SM album (not S&M )

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Hi Tom and welcome to the Forum, I hope you find it useful! Glad you approve of the Challenger, I have one of the little Britain's models here as inspiration!

I hope you find what you are looking for on here. Brian is an expert and knows where everything is as he has put an awful lot of good info on.

Don't forget to visit one of the Greeves Scrambles Series meetings, usually run in conjunction with the Pre-65 Motocross Club.

Also, if you are a loose end this Sunday, come up to the Annual Greeves Gathering at Kidlington, full details are on the website. You will meet plenty of Greeves owners and get some advice before you part with any money! There are some cobbled together collections of various bits about out there!

Now is also a good time to join the GRA as your year's membership lasts right round to June 2018! We have the original factory drawings for the bikes that help enormously of you are doing a rebuild. You will also get access to the member's area of the Forum.

Anyway, welcome once again.

Rob
            GRA Chairman and Forum/Website
            GRA membership looks a must, this Sunday i am off to Normous Newark but hope to make a Greeves gathering in the future

Comment

OK Tom, you can print a membership form from the website. Send a mail to subs@greeves-riders.org.uk if you have any questions.

Good luck at Newark!

Comment

Working...
              X