2nd April van stickers GRA get together /Autojumble/agm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd April van stickers GRA get together /Autojumble/agm

I am ordering the van stickers on Tuesday, i have had orders from members who have said the will be there and collect, i also have had orders from here on the Forum , and have only there user name, can anyone who will not be attending let us know!!!!!! as we have not got a packaging system agreed on and postage.

I will be bringing 12 pairs plus 1 spare as we are ordering 25 at a time first to see how these sell ok Price are £8 each the size i have posted on here earlier about 17" wide and 12" high ok.

It will save time and worry, for Peter at the Hall to know who has ordered these , otherwise they will be sold to anyone if we do not have there name . Dicky

Ok Dave i knew i could rely on you anyway Mate, see you there .

Comment

Dave - Dangerous Dick would probably be safer with non-transparent windscreen stickers! At least his victims wouldn't see him with smoke coming out of his ears! (Or is that one of his cramp attacks? )

Sorry Dick, couldn't resist that so blame Mr Higgins!

Anyway, I came to this page to tell you all I have added an article to the website advertising the 2nd April. Please let me know of any omissions or errors.

Any other abuse gratefully received!

Off back out to the workshop to get on with my world beaters, yes, that's WORLD not WIFE (just found some screws for my tank badges, that should make a difference so watch out! )

Comment

2 for me also

See you all there

Scott

Comment

I will be there to collect God ( other deities are available ) willing. Dogsbody

Comment

Working...
          X