No announcement yet.

Classic Dirt Bike Show 2017, Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With his background, I'm surprised Captain Mainbearing didn't drop the box in a fire bucket and force them to get a new one! BT training is invaluable in this aspect!
    Anyway, congratulations to everyone who had a hand in the show, it looks like it was a real success.

Comment

Telford Show 2017

I visited this event on the Saturday,[ nice to put a few faces to names].
      the stand and machine display was very impressive- a great credit to all involved. Thank you for the advice from Dick and Simon. I also managed to get a couple of parts for my rebuild from the autojumble- Villiers 31A barrel would you believe...and lower fork loop.

Comment

If you don`t need the bottom loop I know someone (me)that needs one .Nice to meet up with you .
        Simon

Comment

Telford Show

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
          Sitting on the boat going home. Came over with three bikes going home with five. Don't ask and especially don't tell the wife.
          That was my first show and could not have wished to do it with a better bunch of guys.
          Should have won best daft bloke from Ireland but I could not sit still for long enough for them to pin the rosette on.
          Fantastic two days and well done to Dave, Dick, Colin, Rob, and that bloke on the stand that made sure I paid for every sticker and patch I wanted off the club stand.
          GRA. Winners, best show stand.

Ps. Met that bloke Druid and that chap that rides a 380 with banana forks and talks with a funnier accent than mine. Nice chaps. Hope we can meet again when we have more time to talk.
          Thanks Craig for a brilliant effort to come with 3 bikes from Ireland.
          And well done to the GRA and members for all their efforts and winning best in show!
          Last edited by John Pattinson; 22/02/2017, 04:42 PM. Reason: Some of message missed out

Comment

I took a few photos for Leading Link. Here's some samples.

Photo one: twenty-odd Greeves scramblers lined up. Many thanks to everyone who brought one and to Dave Bradley for making it happen. Wonder if we'll ever see the like again?

Photo two is during the on-stage interviews. Left to right Alan Clough, Mike Jackson, Bill Brooker, Dick Clayton.

Third photo shows Mike Jackson, Bill Wilkinson and Bill Brooker resting by our stand.
            Attached Files
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
            X