Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Fork Facts' (Leading Link Fork Strip)-Motorcycle Mechanics February 1964.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Fork Facts' (Leading Link Fork Strip)-Motorcycle Mechanics February 1964.

Here's another handy article that may be of interest to newer members, particularly those tackling the job for the first time.

Although the bike featured is a Silverstone, the principles are similar for all 'rubber' forks.

Hope it's useful!

Brian.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 08/03/2012, 11:55 PM. Reason: Pics added.

All ghost stuff Brian

All good stuff Brian, I am learning page by page, he he
    Andrew.

Comment

Spooky!

Hi Andrew,

Glad you're getting some use out of the material mate!

Mind you, trying to find stuff like this sometimes requires contact with 'the other side'......

Brian
      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 09/03/2012, 09:47 PM. Reason: 'Wink' added to post title!

Comment

Hi Brian, i am very impressed with the extent of the services available from the gra lately, & was more than pleased to here that we now offer a medium service to the other side , so the next time you are researching an article & have "crossed over" so to speak! can you find me old nan & ask her where she left the money?....
        Hang on! somethings coming through..... does the name bertrum mean anything to anyone in the room?...

Comment

GRA 'Medium' Dept.

No problem Dave, and while I'm at it I'll ask 'the spirits' where you've hidden my Emu....(I know it was you!!!)

In a desperate attempt to get this thread BACK ON TOPIC (it was your fault Andrew!!! ), I've heard that ectoplasm is really good for easing the fittment of fork bushes as well as sealing the silencer joint on Greeves Scottish exhausts....anyone got any?!

Doris Stokes.

Comment

Halfords used to sell ectoplasm by the tube, but by the time you get it home its vanished...

Comment

"Do they still sell it Dave...?" ("Forked if I know, Brian.." etc...!)

Ho Ho!

Good one Dave!

Brian.
              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 09/03/2012, 10:12 PM. Reason: Naughty post title, but still trying desperately to keep this thread on topic!!!

Comment

Working...
              X