Another new GRA Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new GRA Member

Hello All, I'm David Mace from Langdon Hills in Essex, less than 10 miles from where the Greeves factory used to be. I'm a member of the Pre-65 Motocross Club, and looking to take part in the Greeves series next year.

My first proper motocross bike was a metalflake blue Griffon 250 that I had when I was 16. Lovely bike, but this was in 1977 and the long travel bikes had already made it more-or-less obsolete. Would be nice to get another and ride it on the more suitable tracks and with similar-spec bikes to be found in current classic meetings.

Welcome on board, most of the Greeves Championship riders will be at Gosfield tomorrow. If you can get there, go and see the GRA Scramble rep, Kim Morley riding 275. There are bikes for sale, so keep your ears and eyes open!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Brian! I was at the Gosfield meeting, but acting as one of the AMCA Stewards. I was kept busy all day in the challenging conditions so didn't get a chance to find Kim. I shall be sure to introduce myself to him at the next opportunity.

Comment

YES, I have seen the pics of the "Challenging Conditions"! It looks as if we need a slight mod to that area!

Comment

Working...
        X