No announcement yet.

Greeves Championship 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the great coverage kim.......well done.....

Comment

• Top Job Kim!

Likewise Kim, an excellent wrap to the season.

Well done indeed mate!

Brian.

Comment

• Brilliant

Thanks Kim..

Great round up... Sorry I didn't make any rounds this year but have been reading all your posts...

Dads pretty well recovered from his new hip.. So hopefully we will dust the hawkstones off..... Be nice to catch up with you all...

Congratulations to Gary Smith on his 3rd consecutive championship... Amazing achievement...

Nice to read about Dave Harper's award... Well deserved....

Scotty

Comment

• Thanks Higgo, Thommo and Scotty
          feedback much appreciated - hopefully we have some racing together in our futures next year

Yes BrIAN - you can come and play too !! We always have spare bikes available
          Cheers Kim
          AKA Elbows, AKA Bob the Builder

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
            Thanks Higgo, Thommo and Scotty
            feedback much appreciated - hopefully we have some racing together in our futures next year

Yes BrIAN - you can come and play too !! We always have spare bikes available
            Cheers Kim
            AKA Elbows, AKA Bob the Builder
            Listen Bob the elbows....i`ll be there....where ever there is! with griffon.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
              Listen Bob the elbows....i`ll be there....where ever there is! with griffon.....
              Nice one Higgo - as well as the Mortimer special - we should look to see if we could get a round at Coombe Martin then we can all come and play near you .. I would love to race that one again ...an awesome experience ........brings back memories - as in one of my races I was overtaken by my Irish Setter Dylan who had escaped (cue the jokes... ...even made it in the commentary - until a brave James Newstead ran on the track and removed him

.I will speak to the Greeves Boss

Any other votes for rounds we could visit next year ??

Comment

• Hawkstones

Sorry slow to respond to your request to confirm Hawkstone results, Kim. I have been locked out of the Forum until now .......... thanks for reinstating me, Rob. Listing looks good to me, Kim, but will bow to Dave's definitive list when it comes through. Thanks from me, too, by the way, for your most excellent and enthusiastic reporting of events. Please keep up the good work!
                JR

Comment

• .I will speak to the Greeves Boss

Any other votes for rounds we could visit next year ??[/QUOTE]

Bally Black............

Comment

• will you provide the BluFerry????

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
                      will you provide the BluFerry????
                      BluFerry can be arranged.
                      Its about time we showed these NI boys a decent scramble.

Comment

• I am up for BallyBlack official round or not !!!

Comment

• Hi Kim,

Many thanks for your entertaining season’s long reporting of the series. Surely the most comprehensively covered one to date!
                          Congratulations to Gary Smith for taking the trophy once again. He seemed unbeatable in the last meeting, taking both Pre74 races that I saw into the bargain as well.
                          As you say, great to see so many Challengers out towards the end of the season. Let’s hope they re-emerge again next campaign, along with the very welcome return to the Hawkstone class of the Bells and Chapells(almost seems like a cue for a song).
                          Sorry to learn that Matty V has suffered a broken leg competing in another event. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Does anyone have any news of his progress!
                          Have to thank Dave Harper for organising it, Terry Sewell for sponsoring the Trophies and Geoff Nunn for his support both at meetings and expertise on engine rebuilds. What we do without them.
                          So thoughtful of Blumarine and Terry to present a smashing memento to Dave for all his hard work for initiating and running the series since. Do any of us really appreciate how much effort it takes.
                          Let’s hope we are all able to join in and do it over again next year.

Comment

• Adrian, don`t sell ur self short mate, you`ve done a few good commentaries as well through the season, via the forum & leading link.....so a big thanks to yourself as well........

Comment

• Champions All!

Well said, Adrian and Dave, and thanks again Kim and Adrian for keeping me "on course" this season. And, of course, grateful thanks yet again to the organisers and stalwarts behind the Championship for keeping it the amazing success that it is. You're all "Greeves Champions"!

Comment

Working...
                              X