Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smiths speedo data

Thanks for that Peter (greevesnut)
    Surprising that the Greeves pages are so many & that one model commands a page (or two). As the Greeves speedo fitment was to only the trials, trail & road models (plus I suppose rev counter fitment on the Silverstone), and many had the same speedo across the range.
    Would it be possible at some time scan them & make them available as pdf in the members area on the web site, they would then be available to members at any time & relieve you of the task of photo copying & posting individual requests.

Comment

I'm not mad after all.....(although I must be insane...!)

Originally posted by Greevesnut View Post
      Brian is correct about compiling a file of Smiths speedo data relating to Greeves motorcycles and presenting it to the committee for the archive, probably around 2009.....
      Phew...thank goodness for that. Otherwise I could have thought I'd just imagined the whole thing.....

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
        Thanks for that Peter (greevesnut)
        Surprising that the Greeves pages are so many & that one model commands a page (or two). As the Greeves speedo fitment was to only the trials, trail & road models (plus I suppose rev counter fitment on the Silverstone), and many had the same speedo across the range.
        Would it be possible at some time scan them & make them available as pdf in the members area on the web site, they would then be available to members at any time & relieve you of the task of photo copying & posting individual requests.
        The gra owes you a debt Brian!, also like to acknowledge john wakefeilds very kind offer to transfer the data over to pdf...well done john, that should keep you busy....you`ll hardly have any time left to post those really interesting gumtree ads......

Comment

Working...
        X