racing ovals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
    Classic Clubs need more than the two plate option in the rules .
    As you are pre74 you should strictly speaking use white on red . I use white on black for a 250 as that is what they used in the day and accepted by pre 65 club and have not had an issue in any meeting
    Cheers Kim .
    Hi Kim, Just a minor correction, it is white on red for the Pre74 class at Pre65 Club meetings also. I have to confess that I hadn't spotted your little misdemeanor, but then again, I'm never really very sure what actual colour your bike is!
    Have a good one at Stebbing on Monday. See you there and I promise not ban you for taking part just because you've got the wrong colour plates, leathers, helmet, boots etc. Hope the stream is not in full flood for you all, but then again it might be fun for us spectators!

Comment

Bob

Oh my god has Bob entered for Monday? we're scrutineering arn't we bruv, think I'll leave that one to you
      Punchy 336

Comment

Good luck with that messrs Dickerson.

Me and Dad will be at the next meeting at Marks Tey on 25 May.

Kims bikes always pass scrutineering, if they fail its no problem as "HE CAN FIX IT"

Anyway didnt the expression "Vorsprung Durch Duck Tape" getted penned after Mr Morley???

Scott

Comment

You Guys !!! LOL

Adrian and Punchy - I have got the 380 sorted and ready for Stebbing!! - so will chisel off some of last years Mud just to prove I have the right Plates !!! I will see you boys in scrutineering..and Punchy watch out for your ribs a bear hug is coming your way

.........and re the stream....If it rains forget the body armour - I'm wearing a lifejacket

And for any folks viewing this post come on over to Stebbing and join in on the fun - Rain or Shine - it will be a cracker - good up close spectating great location in amidst a village..and a truly classic track....great friendly atmosphere........guaranteed close racing ..what is not to like on a bank holiday

Cheers Bob
          And Scotty boy looking forward to you and Pappa's return for 25th !!

Comment

Of course Brian and I are doing a rain dance. Nothing like a bit of mud to make the photos interesting and/or amusing!
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
            X