Telford Show 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telford Show 2018

Just a reminder that the Classic Dirt Bike Show is on at Telford International Centre this coming weekend, 17th/18th February.

There will be a GRA stand, fronted by Brad and me plus a few more of the usual suspects. Peter Smith will be looking after regalia.

Doors open 10.00am; 9.00am for the outside Jumble.

See you there?
    Colin Sparrow

Looking forward to meeting some of the great and the good and putting some faces to the names I am becoming familiar with due to my numerous technical questions and requests for drawings!
    Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

I'd love to be their with you all, but a clash of dates and other commitments means I can't come. The date of the AGM is ring-fenced in my diary (if I ever find it!) so I'll see you there, or at a Pre-65 MX meeting.

Comment

Looking forward to meeting other members at telford always a good show to

Comment

Good GRA stand, thanks to all those involved. Quite a number of Greeves for sale, though prices were steep for what they were.

Project for anyone who is interested in British Anzani engined Greeves,

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
            Good GRA stand, thanks to all those involved. Quite a number of Greeves for sale, though prices were steep for what they were.

Project for anyone who is interested in British Anzani engined Greeves,

An NSU engined Greeves Tony
            Its been on eBay before & discused on here http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...ht=Stonebridge
            Does not look as though any further work has been done on it.
            Last edited by John Wakefield; 18/02/2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Anzanis were 2-strokes! lol... I bet if that one was up for sale they were looking for brave money?

Comment

Senior moment

Comment

Looks familiar......

Don't worry about it Tony (not that you are for one minute, I'm certain....), just keep on learning like (most) of the rest of us on here, and remember the old saying you used to get on the back of matchboxes.....

'Some people have thousands of experiences......and some people have the same experience thousands of times...'

Must dash bud, in case the 'Batty Signal' goes off again......Higgo's on sick leave (get well soon c'bro!) so I'm 'covering'.....

Brian.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist it! Naughty of me, I know: I'm only jealous because I didn't get to the show, being about 1/2 million miles from here

Comment

All good for a laugh innit... easy to make a mistake though, Ian, remember that time you thought four cable ties were a cut & shut job on a pair of forks........)

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
                        Senior moment
                        Bet you like the colour, though...
                        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                          All good for a laugh innit... easy to make a mistake though, Ian, remember that time you thought four cable ties were a cut & shut job on a pair of forks........)
                          http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...ght=1964+24tes
                          Dave, you've got a memory like an elephant!

Comment

Der Edixo.....!

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
                            Bet you like the colour, though...
                            .....c'mon Colin, that's nowhere near Moorland Orange.....

......Oxideland Red, maybe.......(anyone know the paint code.....? )

bRiAN.

Comment

Did someone mention orange

Comment

Working...
                              X