New member from Somerset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Somerset

Hi, I bought a Scottish trials bike about a year ago and intend to restore to as good as new. It was mainly complete but needed a seat , new bars and trial handlebar clamps.
    I have bought a rubber seat but need front fixing brackets along with seat springs. Can anyone help ? Have drawing of the brackets but need supplier or a manufacturer and have a price for springs . Would like to club together and buy a job lot of springs to reduce unit costs . Please let me know if interested

Thanks Dave

new member from Somerset

Hi Dave ,welcome to the forum .I am also in Somerset just south of Chard I have a couple of Greeves a Challenger and a TE which I soon hope to ride in the Somerton Classic club trials .I can`t help with the seat but I am sure someone on here will be able to help.
    All the best with the Scottish .
    Simon

Comment

Scottish Seat Info etc.

Hi Dave, and welcome to the forum.

All the info you have asked for is comprehensively detailed (with all relevant drawings, pics and even a spring manufacturer/supplier) on this thread, but to access it you will need to be a GRA Member and have your forum status upgraded accordingly as it is posted in the 'Member's Only' area in the 'Help & Advice' section.

Hope this helps.

Brian.

Comment

Greeves Membership

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the information - I am a GRA member but only joined the members forum today . I am waiting a reply from Rob re my e mail request for full forum membership.

Thanks Again Dave

Comment

Scottish Info etc.

Hi Dave, nice one.

Have a good nose around in that section of the forum once Rob has upgraded you and you'll find loads of stuff I've uploaded relevant to your bike (parts books, manuals etc.)

If you need pointing towards anything just holla!

Good luck with your bike and enjoy the forum and GRA membership!

Brian.

Comment

Back from the Stafford Show! You are upgraded Dave! Welcome to the Forum, I hope you find it useful and the parts you need.

Comment

Hi Dave
              Do you live locally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Stuart,

Just down the road from you

All the best Dave Bishop

Comment

Working...
                X